RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽4,266.49

₽10,503.08

Экономия: ₽6,236.59 (скидка 59%)

Написать Отзыв
  • Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    3 Звезды
    2 Звезды
    1 Звезды
    Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

I wonder wheather something has changed

Отзыв оставлен CookForHealthNL Aug 31, 2015

We have been using this product for over a year. We choosed it, because theoratically this one is the best for the lowest price. But recently we had the impression it didn´t work that well anymore. Maybe they changed something? Before it was great, both for my partner´s heart, my energy level and my moms periodontal disease. Now, the difference between taking it and not taking it is very small.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168863 Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily for several years has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Not as good as I expected

Отзыв оставлен 4847748302944643321 Jan 05, 2013

I've read great reviews fm users about CoQ10 and I understand that Ubiquinol is 6-8 times more potent than CoQ10, based on the reviews too. I decided to try out this product as it would more value for money if the potency claim is true. I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't feel any difference other than the fact that my hair seems to be softer and don't get entangle, so there is no need to use hair conditioners nowadays. I'll try Doctor's Best CoQ10 for my next purchase as it has many great reviews and much cheaper.

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен 4773662440433043855 Oct 18, 2012

this is great for energy and pick me up.

Not sure but have faith

Отзыв оставлен 5094467925501580431 Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Love the Product; Can't afford the Duty!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3210660 Dec 25, 2011

I really thought by limiting my purchase to $80 and having it shipped through USPS (like the hundreds of orders I have placed on other commercial products - just never supplements), I would avoid the additional handling and duty fees... Nope. Ouch. I don't think I will be ordering again. BUT..the PRODUCT is fantastic. So thank you for that. I'll just have to find something local.

I'm switching to this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1643599 Feb 12, 2011

I'm switching to this after my CoQ10 runs out. I hear that it's easier to absorb if you are older. Haven't started yet. Definitely experienced improved mental agility with CoQ10. Will see with this.

Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2128613 Feb 06, 2011

Glad to find a precursor to CQ 10

100mg softgels size

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2839120 Oct 21, 2010

Softgels size is too big and I'll order smaler 50mg's in the future.

Read the research

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1276252 Jun 18, 2010

Two people using this product. I like the current research about Ubiquinol, so we're taking it. As yet, no results to report. I've read, from other consumers, Healthy Origins, provides top quality ingredients. No complaints from us!

Позиции 1-10 из 12