Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Healthy Origins, Убиквинол, 100 мг, 150 мягких капсул

руб 3045.41
Reviews 3-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (28)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

it's good

Posted by juniper on Jan 20, 2010

effects may not be felt but the antioxidant is working internally

Not sure but have faith

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

Пожаловаться

Not as good as I expected

Posted by 4847748302944643321 on Jan 05, 2013

I've read great reviews fm users about CoQ10 and I understand that Ubiquinol is 6-8 times more potent than CoQ10, based on the reviews too. I decided to try out this product as it would more value for money if the potency claim is true. I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't feel any difference other than the fact that my hair seems to be softer and don't get entangle, so there is no need to use hair conditioners nowadays. I'll try Doctor's Best CoQ10 for my next purchase as it has many great reviews and much cheaper.

Пожаловаться

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily for several years has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

Read the research

Posted by Reviewer1276252 on Jun 18, 2010

Two people using this product. I like the current research about Ubiquinol, so we're taking it. As yet, no results to report. I've read, from other consumers, Healthy Origins, provides top quality ingredients. No complaints from us!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »