Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Healthy Origins, Убиквинол, 100 мг, 150 мягких капсул

руб 3478.56
Экономия: $95.00 (скидка 59%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 289 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Not sure but have faith

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5094467925501580431 Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

it's good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен juniper Jan 20, 2010

effects may not be felt but the antioxidant is working internally

Read the research

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1276252 Jun 18, 2010

Two people using this product. I like the current research about Ubiquinol, so we're taking it. As yet, no results to report. I've read, from other consumers, Healthy Origins, provides top quality ingredients. No complaints from us!

100mg softgels size

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2839120 Oct 21, 2010

Softgels size is too big and I'll order smaler 50mg's in the future.

Ubiquinol