Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (29)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not sure but have faith

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

it's good

Posted by juniper on Jan 20, 2010

effects may not be felt but the antioxidant is working internally

Read the research

Posted by Reviewer1276252 on Jun 18, 2010

Two people using this product. I like the current research about Ubiquinol, so we're taking it. As yet, no results to report. I've read, from other consumers, Healthy Origins, provides top quality ingredients. No complaints from us!

100mg softgels size

Posted by Reviewer2839120 on Oct 21, 2010

Softgels size is too big and I'll order smaler 50mg's in the future.

Ubiquinol