RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,433.33

₽3,259.88

Экономия: ₽1,826.55 (скидка 56%)

Написать Отзыв
  • Healthy Origins uses exclusively pharmaceutical grade glutathione manufactured in Japan. Positively one of the highest quality in the world.
  • Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    3 Звезды
    2 Звезды
    1 Звезды
    Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Very pleased and continue to order every month.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2073121 Apr 04, 2016

Read research about L-Glutathione Reduced detoxifying the liver so decided to add it to my supplement list.

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен 5380066783866871446 Dec 12, 2015

High strength, can feel the difference in energy all day

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 5664952846516475205 Nov 16, 2014

I'm taking this product for almost 3 months now and I noticed that my chronic back pain and leg cramps are now improving. I didn't see any brightening of my skin yet but my hair and nails appears healthier than before. I ordered another 2 bottles because I believed that Glutathione is good antioxidant and this product is cheaper as compared to other brands. Thanks iHerb for your efficient transaction and fast delivery of my order.

Good!

Отзыв оставлен 4723384274725965657 Sep 23, 2014

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5441530637228086749 Aug 05, 2014

aciu

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Expensive. Perhaps the best thing about it, is that doesn't contain anything else

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Feb 28, 2014

I doubt this is a good investment when science suggests it's not possible to raise glutathione like this. I notice some of the good reviews on here state the reviewers took other things as well - perhaps that's the secret to their success with this product. Suggest NAC instead. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

L-Glutathione

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2089569 Dec 08, 2013

Been using this product for about 3 weeks now, and really haven't noticed any differences. But that doesn't mean it's not helping. One thing I found out, elsewhere, is that this specific chemical doesn't get absorbed by the body, but different forms do and are considered building blocks for making glutathione. I believe its called: N-Acetyl-Cysteine...or close to that.

Most probably useless.

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 15, 2013

After getting this supplement I found out that glutathione is not absorbed when taken by mouth, so this supplement is almost certainly useless. It may be possible, however, to raise glutathione levels in the body by taking other supplements, such as vitamin C, cysteine, lipoic acid, and N-acetylcysteine. Liposomal glutathione, which is wrapped in fat molecules may be more effective. Good old alpha lipoic acid is fine for raising the body's antioxidant levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I think it works!

Отзыв оставлен 5746689127799606636 Sep 13, 2013

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 4943211276010766594 Aug 22, 2013

This product is helps of brightening skin.

Позиции 1-10 из 37