Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Healthy Origins, Д-рибоза,10.6 унций (300 г)

$27.98
$64.99
руб 1448.03
Экономия: $37.01 (скидка 57%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 79 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 78

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Mmm...Ribose!

22 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1815324 Jun 01, 2009

I'm taking 100mg of ubiquinol and about 5 grams of d-ribose twice per day. LOTS of mental and physical energy, helps me stay alert and focused at work and provides an energy boost for workouts after work. Also, when I'm low-carbing ribose doesn't take me out of ketosis the way other sugars do. The Healthy Origins brand is at least as effective as others that I've tried and iHerb's price for the 300g container is the best I've come across. Thanks iHerb!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Brain Powder

18 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1243591 Jan 04, 2011

D-Ribose has enabled me to think again. I suffer from a severe case of CFS. I had trouble making calculations and comprehending multiple ideas at once. I recommended this to a friend with Fybromyalgia and he says it has given him his brain back. It is hard to understand how frustrating it is to be aware that you can't process information. You can't trust your own mind. I have tried different varieties of D-Ribose. This one is the least expensive and does a great job.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fantastic product!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2228499 Oct 21, 2010

I have noticed a considerable difference with my fibromyalgia within 3-4 days of starting taking it. Lots more energy and aches and pains disappeared. Easy to use and nice to taste! Great value too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems surprisingly good.

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3104381 Jul 31, 2009

My recall has improved dramatically and I have actually been picking up previously neglected projects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

has bad odor compared to other brands of D-ribose

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356092 Oct 11, 2012

i've been taking d-ribose and recently bought two of this becuase it was the cheapest. but they both smell so bad that i couldnt take it. i had to reorder another brand and they were ok. i will never order this d-ribose again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 78

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »