Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

HealthForce Nutritionals, Friendly Fats, 300 g

руб 1567.60
Экономия: $6.74 (скидка 20%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

you will notice the difference

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен norihito Apr 11, 2012

I tried other brands' sprouted seeds and I noticed this is far different from others. This has more lighter and crispy texture and the seeds seems to be lively. Because of the price, I cant buy this reguraly but I will buy again.

Пожаловаться

Part of my morning shake

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2463340 Jul 03, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and Fruits of the Earth in dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Very tasty and easy to take. No side effects noted and I'm currently up to one tablespoon of each.I started this regimen with a teaspoon of each and gradually increased a teaspoon each week. First thing I noticed about this combination is it kept me fuller longer than normal and my bowel habits became regular (daily vs every few days).My weight has decreased about a pound or so but not sure if that is related to the shake or the fact I'm switching from Vegetarian to Vegan and cutting out all processed food. I honestly did not notice a difference in energy or overall "healthy" feeling until I skipped a shake one morning. By mid-afternoon I was feeling sluggish and was zoning out more in my class. That evening I drank my shake and immediately felt better. I have recently purchased Vitamineral Earth and will slowly add that into my morning shake. I like the company's morals and values that their products are "TruGanic" and appreciate their strict quality control.

creamy & smooth

Отзыв оставлен 5219788476217161666 Sep 12, 2014

great in vegetable smoothies, I put 1 tbsp of this with 1 tbsp Vitamineral Green & 1 tsp Green Protein Alchemy, Desert Sun Blend, 1/2 lime juice, 1tsp camu camu, 2 tbsp chia seeds, mix it all up, voila a great smooth breakfast drink, feel great & now have a glowing complextion! will try other recepies, but it makes everything tasty & creamy, have already bought 2nd jar!

Yummy: fiber AND fats

Отзыв оставлен 4874030519633268130 Dec 10, 2014

Difficult to sprout fat sources yourself. Much better to buy prepackaged. Awesome benefits that are listed for you on the container. Nice with vanilla protein powder, cold water, and instant coffee in the morning - like a vanilla frappe! Versatile taste and my go-to when I want a rich seasoning that's not nutritional yeast.

Friendly Fats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1353409 Feb 08, 2012

Added to my oatmeal in a.m.s keeps me feeling full and is full of ALA, the good omega 3's. Tastes good!

Позиции 1-5 из 9