Health Direct, AminoSculpt, Антивозрастной Жидкий Коллаген, Вкус Вишни 32 жидких унции (946 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (7)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 From Malaysia on Oct 26, 2009

This product helped me to lose the dreaded 'last 10 pounds'. I have tried diet and exercise but the fat wouldn't budge, until this! I'm now on my second bottle, hoping to maintain results and to see improvements in skin. It is expensive though, so am hoping iHerb will lower it a bit more, fingers crossed!

AminoSculpt

Posted by Reviewer1748911 From Wisconsin on Mar 03, 2010

I love this product! It is the only one I have found that has the results I am looking for. It is a bit pricey but worth it.

Пожаловаться

It works perfectly for nail

Posted by Reviewer1704765 From Korea, Republic of on Aug 28, 2010

I bought it for my mother. I am not sure about weight loss, but it works for nails unexpectedly. Her finger and toe nails turned into dark brown in color before is getting back to its original color, pale pink. :) she is really satisfied with it, and wants to take this constantly.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3103304 From Illinois on Nov 08, 2010

After having my second child, I have lost all my baby weight and then some. It takes about 1-2 months to really see results. I have exercised sporadically but when I routinely take Body Pump class I can see results very quickly. I have struggled with my weight most of my life (155-170). Now I don't really even try to lose weight and maintain 140 pounds with no problem. I feel great. Tons of energy.

Пожаловаться

A totally amazing Product!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1049791 on Sep 12, 2011

I have been using this product for 4 months....my skin, hair and nails have never looked better!! If you consider this product, you must continue usage and see the optimum results!!! Go for it, Girls!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »