Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Head Organics, Hair Gel, Extra Hold, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)

руб 374.09
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Head Organics, Hair Gel, Extra Hold, 8.45 oz (250ml)

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Feb 14, 2009

I was very disappointed with this product. It did it's job but it has a synthetic ingredient in it that is not good. It's called, Triethanolamine. It upsets me when you see organic and then get these little surprises. My own fault I didn't do the research before I bought it. The words on the container said Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Glycol Free and Gluten Free but this ingredient is just as bad as these. Very misleading. I'll stick with Aubrey Organics. They are pure and 100 percent organic

Good, clean gel

Posted by Reviewer2946645 on Aug 16, 2009

Good, clean gel with no odor. It's not sticky or too thick, like some of the other naturals I've tried. I order it regularly.

very volumnizing

Posted by Reviewer2592141 on May 03, 2011

Tried a sample packet and was blown away. I have very fine hair and have a hard time finding something that won't weigh it down. This pumped it up and held it. Makes hair look thicker and fuller. I bought two bottles!

head

Posted by Reviewer2740457 on Oct 15, 2010

The best gel I have experienced ever and I have tried just about everything out in the market cheap and highpriced and none work as great as this product as I have thin and light hair won't change it for anything. Light non greasy no loud smell will recomend to all. I rate it 5 stars all the way and I herb great site also

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2929652 on Apr 04, 2009

It does a great job.I'm very satisfied with this product.With celiac disease it's hard to find gluten free products.I will purchase this item again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »