Harney & Sons, African Autumn, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.4 oz (40 g)

руб 284.45
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (12)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Perfect! <3

Posted by TheHeArtsprout From Norway on Apr 23, 2013

This is (one of my) my favorite tea (s)! The brand, with it's nice, decorative tea boxes (only wishes they sold refills), the color of the tea - warm orange, the divine smell and, the perfect taste. Yummy! This tea in a large tea mug, maybe a bit honey (not necessary, but good), a blanket and a good book or a friend. Perfect! :) It's rooibush tea as well -lot's of antioxidants! :) Update: I now have gelatin powder in it - for collagen and healing of the gut. Still tastes lovely. :)

Пожаловаться

I changed my opinion about African red tea

Posted by ugilee From Lithuania on Dec 27, 2012

I didn't like red African tea before this one. But this tea is really special: it has a pleasant aroma and a good taste. Don't forget a nice metallic box.

Perfect

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

I have a tendency to sweeten my teas, but I didn't like this one with sugar. For the first time in my life, I added a bit of lemon, and it was a nice compliment. Though I have to say that this tea is perfect just on it's own. Harvey and Sons really knows how to blend flavors. I'm excited to try their other products.

CONFORTABLE TEA

Posted by LOURDES From Spain on Dec 13, 2013

RICH FOR THE WINTER

great tea

Posted by 4790477845603214436 on Dec 31, 2013

I love Harney and sons :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »