RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Blue Corn Tortilla Chips

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2144919 Jun 14, 2011

The good thing is not fried, but too salty, too much salt.

Blues are awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Angelic Sep 21, 2011

I got both the blue and the chili lime. Definitely will be ordering again.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2245771 Aug 12, 2014

Crispy, salty, baked not fried, organic, I love these chips. Read somewhere blue corn is the least hybridized...in reality, who knows... Only downside is shipping weight (product 200grams, shipping weight to Europe almost 1Kg, I think). Also try Blue Corn Meal if you like these.

Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2203824 Feb 23, 2012

These were really good! I can't wait to order more!

Truly Guiltless

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3339977 Mar 24, 2012

I prefer blue corn tortilla chips over yellow and white and appreciate that these are in their purest form. While they are not loaded with unnecessary unhealthy ingredients, they seem to miss flavor. I would like a little richer taste. These seem to be a little flat in overall flavor. I still would recommend trying them.

Too SALTY and thin

Отзыв оставлен 5758804025431012968 Jun 13, 2012

I was really looking forward to getting these chips to use with bean dips, guacamole ect. I found that the taste was OK but these chips had so much salt. Each chip was loaded with tons of small salt particles, and after finishing the bag there was still a lot of salt at the bottom of the bag. I also found that is does not withstand dips very well because they are small and very thin. Over all the taste was okay, but I would not repurchase these again.

Baked, but not Tasty

Отзыв оставлен 4642359780344250894 Oct 29, 2014

I ordered these by accident as the ones I wanted were out of stock. I understand the health benefits, but I did not find these tasty. They're crunchy though, so that's a plus.

Позиции 1-7 из 7