RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,104.04

₽2,312.90

Экономия: ₽208.86 (скидка 9%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Sandy Wilhelm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1656423 Jul 25, 2008

A healthy alternative to junk food, and easy to carry with me. A decent size bar, so i can actually eat just half at a time if I don't need much. My husband just got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and is a junk food junkie. I was hoping he would like these so he'd have something to nibble on between meals. Diabetetics should eat frequently, so I wanted something that was good for him. It's not a candy bar, but he doesn't mind them and has taken them on trips with him, so it makes me feel better that he has something with good ingredients to snack on.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1697178 May 03, 2009

These are great for energy but the only problem is the chia seeds get stuck in your teeth. Just make sure you take a look at your teeth after eating a bar. They taste fine, although I like the peanut butter chocolate ones the best.

healthy Candy bar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3128715 Jun 02, 2009

Taste good and is good for you.

the taste grows on you

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1118052 Oct 23, 2009

I don't think that everyone will like these bars, I was disappointed at first but am liking them more all the time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

One of the few bars that's satisfying

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1108458 Nov 02, 2009

The greens, along with almond butter, make for a satisfying bar. I also eat the uncoated versions, but the chocolate coating is good for an occasional splurge.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

En kjempe god energy bar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3212579 Sep 19, 2012

Denne smakte kjempe godt, helt fantastisk.

Позиции 1-6 из 6