Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Сок ячменя, 10,6 унций (300 г)

руб 1218.84
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (50)

It Used To Be Better

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

Balance Your PH

Posted by Reviewer2428426 on Mar 26, 2009

Green Magma has helped me to no longer worry about some foods causing me to get hives. It balances your PH so your body isn't so acidic, it becomes more alkaline. It also allows me to not feel sore muscles when I work out or do more exercise than normal. My 60 year old husband cuts wood for our woodburner and the next day never feels sore or achy like he use to before starting on Green Magma.

Пожаловаться

Simply the best green superfood there is!

Posted by Reviewer1091125 on Feb 23, 2008

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to come forward and say something about this stuff. I've experienced such tremendous improvements in my health and vitality from using it that it has become the backbone of my regimen. I am one who doesn't like all those green food mixtures of extracts from many different sources cos you never get to know which component is producing what effect on your health. I like having my supplements in their whole form so as to properly analyze the effect each one has on my health and, more importantly, to get the synergy from the full spectrum of nutrients in each one. As such, this product has won my loyalty; it is hands-down the best (whole) green superfood there is -- gently detoxifies as well as strengthens the body all round. I take it twice a day, before breakfast and lunch respectively (first-timers should start out once a day for the first week).

Great produce

Posted by Reviewer1429228 on May 06, 2009

I think this produce make my health better and better from inside. My skin and my hair look better, the pimple on my face and arm gone. I take Green Magma in the morning, it make me fresh and powerful. I introduced this produce to my uncle,and he love it,too.

Go Green - Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer2299030 on Apr 30, 2009

It's no mystery that most of us don't get our quota of live foods in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables. Much less from organic sources with live enzymes in place. Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma makes up for all the veggie's you should have eaten, and more. Plus, you get iherb's great price and great customer service. Go Green. Go Green Magma. And save some $$$ Green when you shop to iherb.com!