Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Сок ячменя, 10,6 унций (300 г)

руб 2126.03
Экономия: $20.67 (скидка 38%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 162 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

It Used To Be Better

14 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен RubiesHealth Oct 08, 2012

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

Balance Your PH

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428426 Mar 26, 2009

Green Magma has helped me to no longer worry about some foods causing me to get hives. It balances your PH so your body isn't so acidic, it becomes more alkaline. It also allows me to not feel sore muscles when I work out or do more exercise than normal. My 60 year old husband cuts wood for our woodburner and the next day never feels sore or achy like he use to before starting on Green Magma.

Super Item

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1365498 Jan 25, 2008

I bought these for general daily use, they are FOOD. I love them. I started my 87 year old mother on them along with myself and she love them! I cansee the change in her complexion already. Another way to keep her comfortable with micro nutrition!!

Пожаловаться

Simply the best green superfood there is!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1091125 Feb 23, 2008

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to come forward and say something about this stuff. I've experienced such tremendous improvements in my health and vitality from using it that it has become the backbone of my regimen. I am one who doesn't like all those green food mixtures of extracts from many different sources cos you never get to know which component is producing what effect on your health. I like having my supplements in their whole form so as to properly analyze the effect each one has on my health and, more importantly, to get the synergy from the full spectrum of nutrients in each one. As such, this product has won my loyalty; it is hands-down the best (whole) green superfood there is -- gently detoxifies as well as strengthens the body all round. I take it twice a day, before breakfast and lunch respectively (first-timers should start out once a day for the first week).

Great produce

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1429228 May 06, 2009

I think this produce make my health better and better from inside. My skin and my hair look better, the pimple on my face and arm gone. I take Green Magma in the morning, it make me fresh and powerful. I introduced this produce to my uncle,and he love it,too.

Позиции 1-5 из 108