RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽301.85

₽354.92

Экономия: ₽53.07 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Pie Crust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1297284 Nov 06, 2014

My family and I love this pie crust and my husband hates gluten free products but loves this pie crust. I use wax paper and a bit of gluten free flour when rolling it out. I use the wax paper to gently place the crust where needed. This usually works but on occasion it can break in half or into a few pieces. Doesn't really bother me because this pie crust is so yummy. Don't change a thing Glutino! This pie crust taste great with savoury or sweet pies.

not as advertised

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1381342 Mar 16, 2014

I ordered Gluten-Free Pantry pie crust which was advertised with an ingredient list that had no tapioca flour in it, but received Glutino pie crust which has tapioca. i-herb would not pay for me to return it so I am an unhappy customer. Lots of other places to shop, however!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very Frustrating to work with but produces a tasty, light and flakey pastry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101973 Dec 08, 2013

When making pie pastry I wasted a lot of time by following the instructions and trying to roll this out as I would normal pastry. Even when using plastic wrap to support the dough (as instructed), it fell apart every time I tried to transfer it to the pan. Out of desperation to produce my pie on time for Thanksgiving, I eventually just pressed pieces of dough together into the pan, It still came out surprisingly flakey. In fact it is so flakey that you need to be careful not to touch it once it is cooked or it instantly crumbles. It tasted good - much better than the GF crust I made from scratch. I would buy it again but I will ignore the instructions on the box for rolling out the dough.

Great Buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352133 Oct 15, 2013

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great

Отзыв оставлен CindyW Jun 26, 2013

I'm so thankful for the many different gluten free products. It tastes just like wheat if not better!

I luv this crust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706131 Feb 15, 2013

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2439447 May 25, 2012

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

Tasty But Difficult To Work With & Lots of Cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170127 Feb 15, 2012

This gluten free pie crust mix makes a crust that's more like a shortbread cookie in taste & texture than a traditional flour crust. This would be because of the large amount of shortning & butter the directions say to add (10 spoonfuls of EACH)to the mix. Crust tastes good but I found it very difficult to get it into a pie pan after rolling it out. It doesn't hold together well, breaks apart. The bottom crust can then be pressed together into the pan to eliminate the cracks but this isn't so easy with the top crust after filling has been added onto the bottom crust. Also pressing the top & bottom crusts together around rim of pan takes patience so no cracks. I think probably worth the effort for a bottom crust only type pie or if you must not eat any gluten at all ever & want a top & bottom crust pie but if only need to limit gluten somewhat like me, I'll stick to an occasional pie made with regular flour.

I can eat pie again!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940575 Jul 27, 2010

Delicious, very flaky.

Pie Crust Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2024923 Jan 31, 2010

I ordered this so I could make my sister some gluten-free butter tarts. I made the tarts and she said they were delicious. All in all a good product.

Позиции 1-10 из 14