RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽334.47

₽386.18

Экономия: ₽51.70 (скидка 13%)

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

gluten-free pantry, french bread & pizza mix, 22

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1047306 Jun 05, 2008

i've made gluten-free pizza many times from scratch and from bob's red mill and it's great but this product had very bad instructions for the pizza. if i didn't know how to make it i would have thrown it away. anyway, it was not as good as others i've had. it would probably be good for the french bread, but not for pizza.

Gluten-Free Pantry, French Bread & Pizza Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2082639 Feb 15, 2009

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. We use it to make all our pizza crusts, and also for bread cubes for dipping in cheese fondue. I usually use a bread machine, but I am going to try and bake it on a cookie sheet to make it into a regular loaf of french bread.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great tasting and easy to make

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona Mar 30, 2009

I just tried this mix for the first time and used my kitchenade mixer to combine all the ingredients. It seemed a little gummy, but I added some dried herbs and used lemon flavored olive oil. Used a small 10" LeCreuset baking dish, let it rise, and baked for 30 minutes, then spread soft butter over the top and baked for another 10 minutes. It smelled divine and tasted delicious warm and slathered with butter.

not happy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648100 Feb 11, 2010

i am a baker and usually love GF pantry products, but with this one, the yeast didn't rise so it was awful. suggest using fresh yeast form the grocery, maybe.

love this bread

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352133 Jun 17, 2011

this is hard to find at reasonable price

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316462 Feb 28, 2008

It was so awesome to find this bread mix. I recently moved and it is hard to find any stores in the area that carry this brand. I have to buy this type of mix because both my son and myself are celiac/wheat intolerant. I would recommend this to anyone who is celiac and requires a special diet.

YUMMY!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2659907 Apr 29, 2008

My hubby loves this! thanks for a great product that does NOT taste like cardboard! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

great pizza crust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1309622 Apr 28, 2009

tastes great

Terrific

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1543877 Feb 02, 2010

Gluten-Free Pantry's bread mixes actually taste like "real"read. Those on a gluten-free diet know what it means to have bread that doesn't crumble. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pizza dough

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3041182 Feb 22, 2012

Prefered this pizza dough over the Pamela's Products, Gluten-Free Bread Mix for pizza dough. It was a bit lighter and not as chewy. Would get this one again.

Позиции 1-10 из 18