Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw D3, 2,000 IU, 60 UltraZorbe Capsules

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Health

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Jul 23, 2010

The first time I used this product and felt a vast difference within. Will continue to use.

Best Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2374008 From Australia on Oct 30, 2011

I only recently came to realize the importance of maintaining high Vit D levels. I had chronic back pain and a multitude of other aches and pains and after getting my Vit D levels checked discovered that I was indeed low. Since taking this product (2/day) all back pain is gone and I haven't felt this good in years!

Very easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer1079734 From Canada on Nov 01, 2011

I have a sensitive stomach but these were recommended to me by a naturopath and i am glad I tried them. they are easy to digest and don't bother my stomach at all!

great

Posted by Reviewer2307441 From Georgia on Jan 09, 2012

Feel better since I've been taking this

important

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

i was able to get my D levels back into an acceptable range by supplementing with large doses of fermented cod liver oil and this garden of life, food based D3. id rotate between the two products every few weeks instead of taking all at once. i try to buy food based supplements when possible or when my funds allow me to indulge. i like to follow the great Hippocrates quote of, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »