RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,132.25

₽4,350.14

Экономия: ₽1,217.89 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Prostate Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Mar 20, 2010

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

A Premium Immune Support Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2495734 Jan 10, 2007

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2111909 Aug 17, 2009

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Good for immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049165 May 06, 2009

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

Garden of Life RM-10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2920984 Sep 03, 2008

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

Immune booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3003113 Aug 31, 2010

One of the immune boosters I'm taking, started 4 month ago. My cancer just started decrease, so I'm not gonna stop using it ever. I'm taking 3x2 daily with other immune boosters.

Immune Support and Energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2140768 Apr 23, 2008

Great broad spectrum immune enhancer. I believe this would benefit a wide range of immune problems and auto-immune conditions. Other nutrients (eg. vitamin A, C, E) taken between doses appear to enhance the effects.

I hope this works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3079758 Aug 23, 2011

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2665010 May 31, 2010

I deducted 1 point because it does not contain Cat's claw as the original does. But as for building up a better immune system and feeling better it is a great product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Garden of life, RM-10 Ultra, Ultimate Immune Health Formula, 90 veggie caps.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999653 Feb 17, 2010

The RM-10 Ultra is one of the best health formulas one can use to boost their immune system. Although I am a very healthy person, I research these products and make it a priority to use them as preventative alternative medicine. I have used this RM-10 health formula for a while and will continue ad infinitum - because it significantly boosts my continued health and well-being!

Позиции 1-10 из 18