Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Garden of Life, RM-10 Ultra, Ultimate Immune Health Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 1710.37
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A Premium Immune Support Formula

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jan 10, 2007

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer3049165 on May 06, 2009

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

Пожаловаться

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Posted by Reviewer2111909 on Aug 17, 2009

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Mar 20, 2010

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Garden of Life RM-10

Posted by Reviewer2920984 on Sep 03, 2008

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »