RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,478.86

₽3,479.52

Экономия: ₽0.66 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв
  • Покупатели в США: Этот товар является скоропортящимся и его хранят в холодильнике для максимальной свежести. iHerb отправляет этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом для того, чтобы сохранить его эффективность во время транспортировки. Для обеспечения свежести товара, iHerb не отправляет его с четверга по воскресенье.

    Международные покупатели: Мы не может отправить этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом за пределы Америки, поэтому мы настоятельно рекомендуем вам приобрести его в стабилизированной форме в качестве замены.

  • Оценки Покупателей

    5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    (3)
    3 Звезды
    (1)
    2 Звезды
    (1)
    1 Звезды
    (1)
    Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

    Very strong

    Отзыв оставлен 4987417122573691703 Nov 16, 2015

    Though it should be delivered ice-packed, I still decided to make an international order, no ice and less potent. But it's still strong enough to make my digestion feel much better, even without refrigeration. And I tried Enzyme women at the same time, definitely incomparable to this one. So I'm gonna order again!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    delivery without ice packs

    Отзыв оставлен 4665861819974198822 May 29, 2015

    I love iherb but this product never came with an ice pack so im not sure if its effective or not. Its quite expensive to receive an uneffective product:(

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Probiotic

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355645 Apr 29, 2015

    This product has made a significant difference in my digestive system

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Garden Of Life Raw Probiotic Womens 85 Billion

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1572142 Apr 17, 2015

    I purchased this through Iherb because the other online site reviews said it didn't come with an ice pack. Well mine came with an ice pack a HOT one because instead of delivering when it was suppose to be, Fed-ex lied and said no one home/business closed. How can a home daycare be closed.I actually went out to the mail because first thing in the morning, it said handed over to the postal service. Extremely disappointed!Money waisted...

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    I will only order from here!

    Отзыв оставлен 4817427095903285124 Mar 07, 2015

    I have purchased RAW probiotics from local places (twice the price) and online but the difference is that iherb knows what they are selling and how important it is to keep these cold! They send these on ice and to my doorstep quickly! Also it is a great deal because when I buy two of them I save SO much! I saved 100% vs going to my local health food shop! I love my health food shop but for RAWI will only order from iherb. Thank you iherb! 💜

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Garden of Life, Raw probiontics, Women

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2914754 Apr 05, 2014

    Excellent results and iHerb shipped with the most care ever..As always very happy with iHerb..

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Works for me.

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1175193 Mar 06, 2013

    A high potentency probiotic at a reasonable price.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

    Отзыв оставлен lisofby Dec 28, 2012

    haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Happy Customer

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2302164 Oct 30, 2012

    These helped me get rid of a yeast infection and ease stomach cramps from taking antibiotics. They didn't cause a lot of gas like some probiotics I've taken. Kinda pricy but worth it when you need it.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    great product but non-US customers be warry of shipping fee

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3119083 Sep 25, 2012

    I love this product! It is the best probiotic I've tried. I used to get stomach aches whenever I had to take an antibiotic and this product changed things. It is true that I used it almost continuously for 4 months before I was forced to take antibiotics but I noticed a (good) difference. I intend to take 2 caps a day for 3 months after my last course of prescribed medication. Here comes the WARNING though and it is meant for NON-US CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE FORECD TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AS IF iHerb sent this product in an iced, insulated package to you which DOES NOT HAPPEN! Basically you have the same shipping conditions as for any other product (including the similar in size and weight RAW Enzymes, Women(90 caps) still from Garden of Life). Still the weight used to determine shipping costs (particularly relevant for those using DHL os UPS) is 1.52 kg versus the 0.39 kg weight of RAW Enzymes! I've contacted customer service twice about this issue and I've received a standardised answer that didn't truely address my question. Disappointing!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Позиции 1-10 из 30

    « Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »