RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,347.29

₽3,347.92

Экономия: ₽0.64 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• Покупатели в США: Этот товар является скоропортящимся и его хранят в холодильнике для максимальной свежести. iHerb отправляет этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом для того, чтобы сохранить его эффективность во время транспортировки. Для обеспечения свежести товара, iHerb не отправляет его с четверга по воскресенье.

Международные покупатели: Мы не может отправить этот товар в изолированном пакете со льдом за пределы Америки, поэтому мы настоятельно рекомендуем вам приобрести его в стабилизированной форме в качестве замены.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

LOVE.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2039737 Jun 09, 2011

I really love these probiotics. They are potent, but still very whole food based. I feel an enormous difference in my GI tract when I take them. Also, they're in glass, rather than plastic, which is meaningful to me. Only thing is, I ordered from another company before I ordered them from iHerb, and it took two weeks for my order to get to me. I'll only order them from iHerb, unless I'm buying them right from a store's cooler, because otherwise the lengthy shipping time could affect potency. From iHerb, they arrived at my door in about 36 hours, and I'm in Canada. Amazing. They should be refrigerated, so they're definitely not appropriate for most travel.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes a huge difference to my diet :)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2457622 May 17, 2011

This product is great. I've been toying with different probiotics but this one tops it all - high amount of cfu & strains all in one. I really felt a difference just with 3 capsules a day - felt tiny lil bubbling in my stomach when I first took it and knew that it WAS working it's magic. I think my body has enough good bacteria and so the bubbling has subsided but bowel movements are pleasing :) Very satisfied and will continue to keep using it.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1125475 Dec 12, 2011

I LOVE this probiotic, not only is it much better than any other probiotic on the market right now, but it worked for me the very first day I took it. I suffer from chronic BV infections and this has really helped stop it and has also helped me with my digestive issues too, went the bathroom only hours after taking it :) Really works and is RAW. Will be reordering this from now on....love Garden of Life products, they never disappoint me!

Very good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798976 Jun 18, 2012

I have not had symptoms of yeast infection or candida despite eating more starch and treats lately.I also notice that I have been more regular with this product. I also add Now Foods Candida Clear with this product. Very good probiotic. I will purchase again.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен danielledonohue Jun 19, 2012

I love this stuff. I highly recommend Garden Of Life products. I only take one a day to save money, and I still feel like it is really beneficial. It is so potent that you really only need one a day if you have a healthy diet and no stomach problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great product but non-US customers be warry of shipping fee

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3119083 Sep 25, 2012

I love this product! It is the best probiotic I've tried. I used to get stomach aches whenever I had to take an antibiotic and this product changed things. It is true that I used it almost continuously for 4 months before I was forced to take antibiotics but I noticed a (good) difference. I intend to take 2 caps a day for 3 months after my last course of prescribed medication. Here comes the WARNING though and it is meant for NON-US CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE FORECD TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AS IF iHerb sent this product in an iced, insulated package to you which DOES NOT HAPPEN! Basically you have the same shipping conditions as for any other product (including the similar in size and weight RAW Enzymes, Women(90 caps) still from Garden of Life). Still the weight used to determine shipping costs (particularly relevant for those using DHL os UPS) is 1.52 kg versus the 0.39 kg weight of RAW Enzymes! I've contacted customer service twice about this issue and I've received a standardised answer that didn't truely address my question. Disappointing!

Happy Customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2302164 Oct 30, 2012

These helped me get rid of a yeast infection and ease stomach cramps from taking antibiotics. They didn't cause a lot of gas like some probiotics I've taken. Kinda pricy but worth it when you need it.

Best Quality Probiotics

Отзыв оставлен 5344187286808127036 Aug 20, 2012

These are the best probiotics I have used. They are Raw and iherb ships them on ice. I order these over and over again. They really help bloating and digestion as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This eliminated my stomach aches

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1209213 Aug 02, 2011

I take one of these with each meal & they eliminate any stomach problems I used to have. I highly recommend these.

wonderful probiotic supplement

Отзыв оставлен KimberlyCollins Feb 14, 2012

I have tried many different brands and this one works very well for me. I have IBS and diverticulitis and since taking this I have less bloating and very regular

Позиции 1-10 из 31