Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Garden of Life, Пробиотики от RAW, для женщин, 90 овощных капсул (Ice)

руб 2612.92
Other Reviews (1)

LOVE.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2039737 Jun 09, 2011

I really love these probiotics. They are potent, but still very whole food based. I feel an enormous difference in my GI tract when I take them. Also, they're in glass, rather than plastic, which is meaningful to me. Only thing is, I ordered from another company before I ordered them from iHerb, and it took two weeks for my order to get to me. I'll only order them from iHerb, unless I'm buying them right from a store's cooler, because otherwise the lengthy shipping time could affect potency. From iHerb, they arrived at my door in about 36 hours, and I'm in Canada. Amazing. They should be refrigerated, so they're definitely not appropriate for most travel.

Пожаловаться

Makes a huge difference to my diet :)

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2457622 May 17, 2011

This product is great. I've been toying with different probiotics but this one tops it all - high amount of cfu & strains all in one. I really felt a difference just with 3 capsules a day - felt tiny lil bubbling in my stomach when I first took it and knew that it WAS working it's magic. I think my body has enough good bacteria and so the bubbling has subsided but bowel movements are pleasing :) Very satisfied and will continue to keep using it.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1125475 Dec 12, 2011

I LOVE this probiotic, not only is it much better than any other probiotic on the market right now, but it worked for me the very first day I took it. I suffer from chronic BV infections and this has really helped stop it and has also helped me with my digestive issues too, went the bathroom only hours after taking it :) Really works and is RAW. Will be reordering this from now on....love Garden of Life products, they never disappoint me!

Very good product.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798976 Jun 18, 2012

I have not had symptoms of yeast infection or candida despite eating more starch and treats lately.I also notice that I have been more regular with this product. I also add Now Foods Candida Clear with this product. Very good probiotic. I will purchase again.

Great!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен danielledonohue Jun 19, 2012

I love this stuff. I highly recommend Garden Of Life products. I only take one a day to save money, and I still feel like it is really beneficial. It is so potent that you really only need one a day if you have a healthy diet and no stomach problems.