Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Garden of Life, Сырые пробиотики, для детей, 3,4 унции (96 г) (Ice)

руб 1309.77

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for kids

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен danielledonohue Jun 19, 2012

I give 1/4 teaspoon of this stuff to my 2 and 7 yr old everyday in their juice. They don't complain at all of the taste, and I love what it does for them. Only caution, is to make sure to follow the directions on slowly introducing the product a little at a time, or it could lead them to runnier bowels. I gave my daughter almost the full 3/4 teaspoons right away, and it wasn't a good idea! She never had accidents, but did after a few days of doing that. Now, no problems whatsoever...their bodies just need time to adjust. It is very potent, which I LOVE!

Пожаловаться

Great product but not sure about serving size...

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771341 Jun 03, 2013

I bought this product for my son. We are trying to avoid milk to see if that affects his digestion, and it is difficult to find a good quality probiotic that does not contain dairy. My only problem with this is that one container has only lasted us about 40 days instead of sixty, and we follow the serving size. I'm not sure why we are only getting half of what we should be...maybe my measurements aren't quite level?

Works well!

Отзыв оставлен 5165183903646514528 Jun 26, 2013

I've used for this both my toddler and infant. Just need to watch quantity for your kiddo as it is potent!

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2375674 Feb 14, 2012

This has helped my children have regular bowel movements. My youngest (1 1/2) was having daily problems and now she is not having any problems at all.

Пожаловаться

Tastes great and works well.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3342277 Jul 16, 2012

I take 3 times dose and also New Chapter Organics Probiotic All Flora and they taste and work well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »