RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,416.27

₽3,356.29

Экономия: ₽940.02 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

RAW enzymes

Отзыв оставлен 5422562272862536152 Nov 12, 2013

The logic of adding enzymes into the diet at 50+ makes sense. The product was delivered very swiftly and is well-priced in comparison to similar products available. I haven't yet noticed any health differences, but I have only been taking the product for around one month. Some indication on the pacakaging of how long one should expect to take (a specified amount) of the product before anticipating any health benefits would have been useful. The import duty on products delivered to the UK is also something of an issue given the cost of purchasing the product.

Good but silly price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078719 Sep 27, 2012

Good but silly price when there are other great enzymes 1/3 of this price. Big glass bottle is also not so great.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1673356 Dec 15, 2011

Product arrived quickly as promised...price was 30% less than what I could purchase it for locally

Like the ingredients.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3046934 Jul 04, 2012

I like organic, fermented, etc, so these foot the bill better for me than other brands.

Recommend

Отзыв оставлен 5139731665013180956 Jul 06, 2016

I have been taking this product for a few years based on the recommendation of my chiropractor who also does nutrition screening. I am in excellent health, but he feels this is a product everyone should be taking due to the lack of freshness/quality of our food supply.

Yuck!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1175193 Mar 06, 2013

I took this product to improve my regularity. This product did the exact opposite.

Позиции 1-6 из 6