Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, 90 Veggie Caps

$38.89
$54.02
руб 2494.55
Savings of: $15.13 (28% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 32 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 32 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

It works

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2921417 Aug 24, 2009

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Highly Recommend!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3224280 Jan 24, 2007

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Outstanding

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3040869 Jun 19, 2008

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Primal defense

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1227791 Jul 05, 2008

Best probiotic for my system that I've ever used

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Ultra Primal Defense

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3263370 Feb 20, 2008

This product is the best I have found for maintaining intestinal health.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 32 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »