Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, 90 Veggie Caps

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3224280 From New Mexico on Jan 24, 2007

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2921417 From Colorado on Aug 24, 2009

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1696813 From Texas on Mar 23, 2009

My husband has had GERD for YEARS, and these products combined (Acide Defense when absolutely necessary) and Omega-Zyme and worked to make my husband's stomach well again. Would recommend.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3361760 From Illinois on May 24, 2008

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3040869 From Tennessee on Jun 19, 2008

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »