RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

It worked.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1362456 Feb 03, 2013

I decided to try this on my 4 year old as he has been suffering from constipation for a long time and it has some results. He has bowel movements every alternate day (used to be 4 or 5 days) and of course drinking lots of water helps too. It has a nice banana flavour to it and not sweet too (i tried it too).

LOVE THIS!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1634284 Nov 02, 2009

After my daughter got her 1st ear infection at 3 yrs old and we were forced to give her her first bout of antibiotics, I decided to put her immediately on this to restore the good intestinal flora. I have since given it to her every day without fail. She has not gotten "full-blown" sick ever since-only like a day of what looks like the beginnings of a cold, but then she is all better by the next day. Her immune system is amazing now. I'm soo glad we have taken a proactive role in taking care of her health.

great for kids

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1088222 Jul 28, 2010

my kids get good results with this product. my 2 year-old wasn't digesting his food well and this worked really well for that. Also my kids eat better when they are on a good probiotic and are generally healthier

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

Отзыв оставлен eathealthy Jun 29, 2013

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1073358 Aug 03, 2011

Remember to keep them in the fridge. I left mine outside and it hardened. But it mixes very easily in water, I can give them to my toddler without a problem even without mixing them in liquid.

It seems fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1354882 Dec 12, 2009

I am still deciding about this product. My kids take it easily but I question whether it provides adequate amounts of flora.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1692543 Jun 02, 2010

we have tried several probiotics but so far they have all failed to match with garden of life products. this one for kids is good as the flavor and sight are appealing. wish they would make the adult version with this flavor too. or the kid version with the adult contents

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2018248 Dec 24, 2008

Only problem is that my son doesn't care for the taste and I have to mask it which is not easy.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense Kids Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1773484 Mar 06, 2008

WONDERFUL!!!! My son has IBS/DBS/FRS and this stuff really does the trick to keep him regular and the bowels moving... VERY easy to take!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

My son not too fond of this....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2799974 May 20, 2008

I tried mixing this with a few different things and my son always knew it was in there and didn't like it. (of course, he hates everything healthy.)Straight from the jar it tastes like banannas and I thought it was pretty good...from a parents palate.

Позиции 1-10 из 30