RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,521.42

₽2,112.45

Экономия: ₽591.03 (скидка 28%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Don't waste money buying this product!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

This is the first detox product that I had used. What is appealing about this product it is a 3 in 1 cleanse, instead of having to do a separate colon, liver and kidney detox separately. During the entire process (10 days), I don’t feel anything at all. This made me wonder if this product was either super gentle or did not work at all. Having personally tried Dr Schulze’s detox programme (known to be one of the strongest, if not strongest), I would say that this product does not work at all. The product does contain magnesium stearate in #1 & 3. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is very cheap that if it works for you. Check out my page for more reviews!

Don't Bother

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3336698 Nov 13, 2007

Did the cleanse and it made no difference in any way whatsoever to my life. No changes in skin, moods, headaches, etc. It did make bowel movements a little easier after about 5 days of drinking that horrible sludge. I would highly advise this is a big WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I Do NOT Recommend this...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2998582 Apr 12, 2009

I found no difference whatever after using this product. The only thing I noticed was I continually felt bloated and gassy - not fun!

The Perfect Dud!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2678051 May 31, 2009

How do you spell, C-O-N-S-T-I-P-A-T-I-O-N!! I did not even complete this 10 day cleanse. On day one I felt some rumbling, and the next day was anticipating the bowel movement as the instructions stated, but that did not occur. On day four I felt constipated and let my intestinal tract work itself out by eating foods high in fiber (did not wish to go the way of the laxative). Obviously, this cleansing product did not work for me. I commend iHerb for its fast shipping and really great product offering.

Didn't work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1332203 Apr 29, 2008

I am very regular in regards to elimination. No problems at all. I made the soup you are to eat and followed all the instructions. I had no movement for almost 3 days and then got the runs and could not leave the house. I stopped taking the product after 4 days as it was making my stomach very noisy. Try a different product. If I could give 0 stars, I would have.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I have had way better cleanses

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1505454 Nov 18, 2008

I did not feel that cleanse worked as well as some other brands I have tried.

Garden of Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1898861 Jan 18, 2009

I can only take one pill at a time. The next morning my hands shake and I feel sick. I don't know which one of the three make me sick. I take half of the scoop of powder. Ute

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sure about this one.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2701274 Mar 06, 2009

Used this cleanse for 10 days - honestly I did not notice any difference. Initially the first 2-3 days I had to get up during the night to urinate - but other than that nothing different.

cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1500452 Apr 27, 2008

I didn't care for the product

Perfect cleanse

Отзыв оставлен kight02 May 21, 2013

I would not purchase this product again mainly because of the way you have to take it at a certain time before meals and then so many minutes after your meal at night. Then another before bedtime. I find Whole Body Cleanse to be easier and works really well These are personal opinions and I still have some of this product left because I got frustrated and ordered a more convenient cleanse. I did not feel it worked well even when I remembered to take it.

Позиции 1-10 из 10