RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,792.93
₽3,878.98
Экономия: ₽1,086.05 (скидка 28%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 28 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

This really works wonders

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3011216 Jul 11, 2010

We all know how essential omega 3 is but a lot of the time its the source and quality of the oils used. This product uses high potency anchovies and sardine oils. But for me he best thing about this product is that it combines other ingredients which really do help things like Menopause and Hormonal problems. And for me being over 50 really makes my skin feel amazing I cannot recommend this product any higher, it really is that good.

Exceptional Product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2134056 Jul 23, 2011

All the Garden of Life Omega 3s are exceptional!! No fishy or oily taste or after-you-swallow-it taste with this product. A couple of friends I have say that they get a slight strawberry-ish aftertaste (much better than fishy or oily). These are the best Omega 3s I've ever tried (and I've tried at least a dozen different brands - often very expensive ones).

Garden Of Life

Отзыв оставлен rach241 Nov 30, 2009

This is a great product! I sleep much better and I'm not as moody. I'm only 33 but I felt I needed something to help with my hormones after having three kids and this is a much better alternative then what my doctor wanted me to take.

Amazing!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1447180 Jul 23, 2011

Its approx. 5 weeks around since I started to use Healthy Hormones. I have never felt so calm, relaxed and in such harmony. Highly recommended also for 25+ ladies.

Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones with OmegaXanthin, 90 Softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2757029 Aug 10, 2009

Wonderful, wonderful...I am sleeping better and more energy.

Позиции 1-5 из 27