Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Здоровые Гормоны с OmegaXanthin 90 гелевых капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones with OmegaXanthin, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2757029 From Florida on Aug 10, 2009

Wonderful, wonderful...I am sleeping better and more energy.

This really works wonders

Posted by Reviewer3011216 From Great Britain on Jul 11, 2010

We all know how essential omega 3 is but a lot of the time its the source and quality of the oils used. This product uses high potency anchovies and sardine oils. But for me he best thing about this product is that it combines other ingredients which really do help things like Menopause and Hormonal problems. And for me being over 50 really makes my skin feel amazing I cannot recommend this product any higher, it really is that good.

Exceptional Product

Posted by Reviewer2134056 From Canada on Jul 23, 2011

All the Garden of Life Omega 3s are exceptional!! No fishy or oily taste or after-you-swallow-it taste with this product. A couple of friends I have say that they get a slight strawberry-ish aftertaste (much better than fishy or oily). These are the best Omega 3s I've ever tried (and I've tried at least a dozen different brands - often very expensive ones).

great product

Posted by Reviewer1066214 From Macau on Oct 10, 2011

my sister tried and she did feel obvious reduction in the frequency of hot flashes.. thanks

Garden Of Life

Posted by rach241 From California on Nov 30, 2009

This is a great product! I sleep much better and I'm not as moody. I'm only 33 but I felt I needed something to help with my hormones after having three kids and this is a much better alternative then what my doctor wanted me to take.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »