RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Garden of Life, Living Multi, Оптимальная формула, 252 растительные капсулы (Discontinued Item)

₽3,240.73
₽4,822.27
Экономия: ₽1,581.55 (скидка 33%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 23 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Night And Day Difference

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165219 Nov 18, 2008

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I look forward to taking this

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1473773 Mar 20, 2007

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great vitamin

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3153020 Aug 08, 2007

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Feeling Better

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1270539 Mar 28, 2009

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Garden of Life living multi

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1986221 Mar 23, 2008

The best vitamins I've ever taken.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »