RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,223.88

₽4,797.20

Экономия: ₽1,573.32 (скидка 33%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Night And Day Difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165219 Nov 18, 2008

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I look forward to taking this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1473773 Mar 20, 2007

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

Great vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3153020 Aug 08, 2007

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

Feeling Better

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1270539 Mar 28, 2009

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Garden of Life living multi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1986221 Mar 23, 2008

The best vitamins I've ever taken.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1028271 Feb 23, 2008

I have been using this ever since being on the Makers Diet.

Best in show!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1617939 Aug 11, 2008

Best vitamin and mineral supplement out there.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1727893 Aug 14, 2008

I kind of balked at taking 3 tablets three times daily but I do feel I have a lot more energy since taking them.

Absolutely Great Vitamin!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2650737 Feb 03, 2011

I am so pleased with the quality of this product and I don't even mind taking 6 of them a day, because Iknow they are helping me. Thanks!

Best Whole Food Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2392384 Jan 24, 2007

I have been using GOL products for years. It is the most comprehensive whole food vitamin and mineral supplement you can buy.

Позиции 1-10 из 23