Garden of Life, FucoThin, Концентрированный Фукоксантин, Без Стимуляторов, Натуральный Сжигатель Жира 90 гелевых капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (7)

Converted a Skeptic

Posted by Reviewer2163996 From Canada on Oct 30, 2007

I'm very much a skeptic. I don't believe all these claims. But I heard that Fucothin can help people lose weight. As someone with a thyroid problem and with Syndrome X, I thought I would give it a try. After taking it, I have more energy and have lost weight at a fast rate when taking it. My skin has become softer and I can even wash dishes with dish soap that used to make me break out before. Dry patches below my elbows that I've had for years and years are almost gone. I purchased several more boxes and don't plan on running out.

Working Well...

Posted by Reviewer2169827 From Rhode Island on Feb 05, 2008

I am a person who is not significantly overweight but having gone through menopause over the past couple of years I developed some fat stores in my belly and lower back. I've been taking these for about a week now and already have experienced a significant reduction. I am on a healthy gland cleansing diet rich in raw vegtables and fruits but even with that in the past the fat stores stubbornly stayed. With Fuco Thin they are reducing. I highly recommend this product.

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer3195508 From South Carolina on Apr 08, 2009

I've been on various and varying levels of thyroid medications for over 10 years and have never really felt good, I was shocked at how good I felt within 2 days of taking this product. I have energy without being hyper or jittery and, while I have not weighed mself, my clothes are getting looser. Fucoxanthin has been a godsend for me. As for iherb - great website, fast shipping and wide variety of products make it my new fave for all my family's needs.

Results on 2 months of FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer2112852 From Maryland on Nov 16, 2007

I am amazingly pleased with this product. Although I haven't lost a tremedous amount of weight I feel myself gradually getting thinner. especially in the mid-section.

Great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2713907 From New Mexico on May 01, 2008

My daughter started taking this a month before her senior prom since she tends to put on excess weight in the middle. She hasn't been able to lose any weight in the last several years, no matter what diet she tried, and according to her doctor, she needs to because she is insulin resistant. After taking this for a month, she lost 5 lbs. and her prom dress fit so nicely over her midsection. She was thrilled and plans to keep taking it.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »