RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1914963 Aug 07, 2009

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

awesome tincture!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2408938 Aug 27, 2009

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1876403 Feb 27, 2009

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

vitex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3190417 Jun 27, 2009

excellent support and cleanser!

smoothes the swings

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1991495 Jun 07, 2011

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

works but tastes bad

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2262549 Nov 26, 2010

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1307308 May 31, 2010

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

Vitex

Отзыв оставлен 5688573874506569657 Jul 10, 2012

Very Bitter. Could not use!

This works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3284601 Jan 10, 2012

I find this Vitex to be a wonderful product. I have noticed a big improvement in mood and much less discomfort, breast tenderness & cramping before and during menstruation. Highly recommend.

Balancing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2535502 Feb 25, 2015

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

Позиции 1-10 из 16