Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

No more itch!

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jun 21, 2011

My eyes hv been constantly itchy, dry but I didn't like liquid eye drops so this product taken one per day has eliminated the itch, reduce eye fatigue fm reading on ipad, iphone n pc... My eyes really feel very comfortable and clear all the time!

What the doctor orders.

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on May 13, 2009

Our eye doctor suggested that my husband and I take a minimum of 10 mg of lutein. This product has it and more.

Пожаловаться

happy with this, eyes feel pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1936264 on May 07, 2012

I'm taking this as a preventative measure mostly, but I like the hefty amount of lutein (etc) in easy-to-swallow capsules.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Nov 02, 2013

I have a risk of glaucoma in my left eyeball, detected many year ago. Essentially I was told that my left eyeball is "not stable" (to put it simply). My left eyeball used to get "inflamed" whenever the pressure builds up. After many years on this product, the weaker eyeball still gets "inflamed" but the "inflammation" is milder and I can alleviate easily with heaps of eye "humidifiers". So... thank you very much. I would like to continue with good eye health for a long time more.

Vision Enhancement

Posted by Reviewer1211097 on Nov 29, 2009

I take this for prevention of future eye problems. Hope it works!