RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Улучшение зрения 60 вегетарианских жидких фито-капсул

₽1,099.89
₽1,692.44
Экономия: ₽592.55 (скидка 35%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

No more itch!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2818970 Jun 21, 2011

My eyes hv been constantly itchy, dry but I didn't like liquid eye drops so this product taken one per day has eliminated the itch, reduce eye fatigue fm reading on ipad, iphone n pc... My eyes really feel very comfortable and clear all the time!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

What the doctor orders.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026535 May 13, 2009

Our eye doctor suggested that my husband and I take a minimum of 10 mg of lutein. This product has it and more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

happy with this, eyes feel pretty good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1936264 May 07, 2012

I'm taking this as a preventative measure mostly, but I like the hefty amount of lutein (etc) in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

it works

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1132867 Nov 02, 2013

I have a risk of glaucoma in my left eyeball, detected many year ago. Essentially I was told that my left eyeball is "not stable" (to put it simply). My left eyeball used to get "inflamed" whenever the pressure builds up. After many years on this product, the weaker eyeball still gets "inflamed" but the "inflammation" is milder and I can alleviate easily with heaps of eye "humidifiers". So... thank you very much. I would like to continue with good eye health for a long time more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Vision Enhancement

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1211097 Nov 29, 2009

I take this for prevention of future eye problems. Hope it works!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5