RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,257.40

₽1,934.81

Экономия: ₽677.41 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

No more itch!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2818970 Jun 21, 2011

My eyes hv been constantly itchy, dry but I didn't like liquid eye drops so this product taken one per day has eliminated the itch, reduce eye fatigue fm reading on ipad, iphone n pc... My eyes really feel very comfortable and clear all the time!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Gaia Vision Enhancement

Отзыв оставлен 5205619602256285291 May 23, 2016

After 3 weeks, I have noticed an improvement in vision.. My eyes are not as bloodshot and I am able to read my computer screen without magnifiers. My vision is getting better every week.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

What the doctor orders.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026535 May 13, 2009

Our eye doctor suggested that my husband and I take a minimum of 10 mg of lutein. This product has it and more.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1132867 Nov 02, 2013

I have a risk of glaucoma in my left eyeball, detected many year ago. Essentially I was told that my left eyeball is "not stable" (to put it simply). My left eyeball used to get "inflamed" whenever the pressure builds up. After many years on this product, the weaker eyeball still gets "inflamed" but the "inflammation" is milder and I can alleviate easily with heaps of eye "humidifiers". So... thank you very much. I would like to continue with good eye health for a long time more.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

happy with this, eyes feel pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1936264 May 07, 2012

I'm taking this as a preventative measure mostly, but I like the hefty amount of lutein (etc) in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Vision Enhancement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1211097 Nov 29, 2009

I take this for prevention of future eye problems. Hope it works!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Effective! Noticeable improvement in eye health.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1437520 Sep 09, 2016

I really notice improvement in clarity and in the health of my eyes when I take this product. First given to me by my mother, I tried it and have since taken it daily. It's the real deal.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-7 из 7