RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, SystemSupport, Para-Shield, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

₽1,277.04
₽1,965.00
Экономия: ₽687.97 (скидка 35%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Not Great, for Me at Least

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking Aug 22, 2012

In general, Gaia products are flawless, in both formulation and in quality. I have little doubt in the quality of this product, but the formulation doesn't agree with me at all. I have taken most of the constitutent ingredients in the past with few problems, but Para-Shield makes me feel quite ill, and not in a good, parasite-purging kind of way. I also originally ordered Para-Shield so that I could simplify the process of a general parasite cleanse, but after using this product, I realized that I like having the latitude to change the exact formulation that I need, and that comes from having the cleanse components in single-ingredient capsules or tinctures — not from an all-in-one capsule. In my opinion, this product is best suited to specific and acute parasitic gastrointestinal infection, rather than for use as a general (eg periodical) parasite cleanse.

Wonderful!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1294089 Oct 13, 2011

I've tried many parasite cleanses, but have had troubles with extra ingredients. Most have so many that I cannot tell which is effecting me in a negative way. This has everything I need and works for me. I did find I had to take it at bedtime because it made me sleepy and a bit light-headed during the day. Good stuff!

great product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1236191 Apr 07, 2010

Gaia herbs consistently puts out great products and this is no exception. They are very potent.

great parasite eliminator

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1098995 Jan 24, 2010

under the supervision of my doctor who practices integrative/naturopathic medicine. Within 3 months i was successful in killing off the parasites ( only visible through live blood cell review under microscope.) every month I would have my blood reviewed. after 3 months, NO more bugs in my blood. as our forefathers knew, long before traditional medicine. "Human beings are susceptible to parasites. Purging of these well know parasites is imperative to the human beings Health; by purging parasites from the boday, we avoid numerous medical diseases and disorders."

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334823 Mar 19, 2009

So far so good, seems to be working on many different levels, I always love Gaia Herbs products. Great Integrity!

Позиции 1-5 из 9