Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Gaia Herbs, SystemSupport, Para-Shield, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

руб 720.05
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great product

Posted by Reviewer1236191 on Apr 07, 2010

Gaia herbs consistently puts out great products and this is no exception. They are very potent.

Not Great, for Me at Least

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 22, 2012

In general, Gaia products are flawless, in both formulation and in quality. I have little doubt in the quality of this product, but the formulation doesn't agree with me at all. I have taken most of the constitutent ingredients in the past with few problems, but Para-Shield makes me feel quite ill, and not in a good, parasite-purging kind of way. I also originally ordered Para-Shield so that I could simplify the process of a general parasite cleanse, but after using this product, I realized that I like having the latitude to change the exact formulation that I need, and that comes from having the cleanse components in single-ingredient capsules or tinctures — not from an all-in-one capsule. In my opinion, this product is best suited to specific and acute parasitic gastrointestinal infection, rather than for use as a general (eg periodical) parasite cleanse.

great parasite eliminator

Posted by Reviewer1098995 on Jan 24, 2010

under the supervision of my doctor who practices integrative/naturopathic medicine. Within 3 months i was successful in killing off the parasites ( only visible through live blood cell review under microscope.) every month I would have my blood reviewed. after 3 months, NO more bugs in my blood. as our forefathers knew, long before traditional medicine. "Human beings are susceptible to parasites. Purging of these well know parasites is imperative to the human beings Health; by purging parasites from the boday, we avoid numerous medical diseases and disorders."

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3334823 on Mar 19, 2009

So far so good, seems to be working on many different levels, I always love Gaia Herbs products. Great Integrity!

seems powerful