| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Olive Leaf, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

$17.82
$26.99
Экономия: $9.17 (скидка 34%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 27

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Keeps us going

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1366336 Jan 28, 2009

My family has been using olive leaf extract for years now, and while friends all around us go down with the flu, we stay healthy. Read the reports yourself, there's books and lots of info online. Olive Leaf is one of the few things that actually works on viruses, including herpes & epstien barr. It's the one thing that would help my daughter with epstien barr! I find Gaia Herbs brand to be one of the best and most potent, other than East West Reseach brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helped me kick the flu!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1048839 Aug 21, 2009

I caught the flu this spring in a BIG way. Judging by the symptoms it was most likely the swine flu. I am usually very healthy so it threw me for a loop. Olive leaf was the thing that helped me kick the cough that went on and on. That and raw garlic. :) From what I've read, it's not a supplement for people with diabetes or low blood pressure problems - this is one to research for yourself, but I found major relief and have added this to my arsenal of natural antibiotics!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I notice a difference

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814180 Oct 16, 2009

I know I have issues - Fibromyalgia - I am told fungus and parasites. I have tried everything to rid myself of pain, candida, brain fog and energy. I am now convinced it is just plain poor health, a body full of toxins etc. I will be seeing a Naturopath/Microbiologist in a few weeks and I know that Olive Leaf extract is one of the herbs he uses to beat this in conjunction with other herbs. currently I am using this product and already I have noticed a difference. Olive Leaf extract is a fungal/viral killer. I take 4 to 5 capsules per day

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Repeat order

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2908556 Aug 20, 2009

THis is a repeat product for me. I take it daily, the quality is excellent

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I Love This Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2599126 Sep 28, 2009

This product has helped me with UTI and other issues.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 27

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »