Gaia Herbs, Olive Leaf, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Keeps us going

Posted by Reviewer1366336 From California on Jan 28, 2009

My family has been using olive leaf extract for years now, and while friends all around us go down with the flu, we stay healthy. Read the reports yourself, there's books and lots of info online. Olive Leaf is one of the few things that actually works on viruses, including herpes & epstien barr. It's the one thing that would help my daughter with epstien barr! I find Gaia Herbs brand to be one of the best and most potent, other than East West Reseach brand.

Helped me kick the flu!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 From Oregon on Aug 21, 2009

I caught the flu this spring in a BIG way. Judging by the symptoms it was most likely the swine flu. I am usually very healthy so it threw me for a loop. Olive leaf was the thing that helped me kick the cough that went on and on. That and raw garlic. :) From what I've read, it's not a supplement for people with diabetes or low blood pressure problems - this is one to research for yourself, but I found major relief and have added this to my arsenal of natural antibiotics!

I notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1814180 From Florida on Oct 16, 2009

I know I have issues - Fibromyalgia - I am told fungus and parasites. I have tried everything to rid myself of pain, candida, brain fog and energy. I am now convinced it is just plain poor health, a body full of toxins etc. I will be seeing a Naturopath/Microbiologist in a few weeks and I know that Olive Leaf extract is one of the herbs he uses to beat this in conjunction with other herbs. currently I am using this product and already I have noticed a difference. Olive Leaf extract is a fungal/viral killer. I take 4 to 5 capsules per day

Repeat order

Posted by Reviewer2908556 From Oklahoma on Aug 20, 2009

THis is a repeat product for me. I take it daily, the quality is excellent

I Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2599126 From Texas on Sep 28, 2009

This product has helped me with UTI and other issues.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »