Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3056730 on Sep 09, 2010

This has helped keep my sugar level within range. I had been diagnosed as "diabetic" until I started to exercise more and change my eating habits. I am now within the normal range and no longer "diabetic." Milk thistle seed is one of the nutrients that has helped me achieve this goal.

food for the liver

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Apr 12, 2010

This product has always been helpful to me. It assists my liver, and because of using this procuct the pain diminishes. Also, it helps my vision.

Pleased with the product

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 27, 2011

I read that their dose of 360 mg silymarins per capsule was too high for a middle-aged person like me, so I prefer to take half a capsule a day instead. Simply prick the end of the capsule and squeeze about a gram onto the tip of a spoon and swallow as if it were caramel. Also, the more digestive enzymes you make available in your stomach, the better is the absorption of milk thistle.

Пожаловаться

one of the best milk thistle around

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jun 02, 2010

improvement felt immediately.

I like Gaia products

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Jun 01, 2010

So far this has been very protective of my liver.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »