RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Масло орегано, 60 вегетарианских жидких фито-капсул

₽1,001.50
₽1,541.08
Экономия: ₽539.58 (скидка 35%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

A Potent Anti-Microbial

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking Aug 20, 2012

I generally trust Gaia brand more than most others, and this product is one reason: The oregano oil inside the capsules is dark, rich and thick, not runny and light as in so many other oil of oregano capsules. It is more expensive intially, but it's so potent that it really is a good value. Oil of Oregano is one of those anti-microbials, together with Neem and Barlean's Olive Leaf Extract and Monolaurin, that I always have at home and that I carry when I travel as part of a natural first-aid kit. Try Oil of Oregano if you're suffering from gastrointestinal upset, and it's also good (I've found) for hayfever and other allergy-related congestion. If I could offer a suggestion, it would be to take Oil of Oregano only when needed — this is too powerful to be taken as a daily supplement unless directed to do so by a medical professional — and because it's so powerfully anti-microbial, you ought to consume probiotics after you've finished treating, to replace the good flora that may have been killed off by the Oil of Oregano.

The best

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5154877746534078903 Sep 17, 2014

This stuff is powerful. If I am ill, I will take a double or even triple the dose until symptoms subside. Oil of oregano has helped me heal from tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, and the food poisoning. During an epidemic, oil of oregano along with raw garlic, olive leaf extract, and high doses of vitamin C would be my close companions.

Пожаловаться

Gaia herbs get rid of foot fungus, when nothing else can!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1621925 Feb 17, 2009

I tried everything from costly doctor's prescriptions to potent medicines taken internally, and nothing worked. But a tip from a friend about oil of oregano finally solved a problem I'd been battling for years!

Best Ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1589276 Sep 02, 2009

These capsules are wonderful for inflamation and also stomach ailments. I was very please to see the great price at IHerb and the quick service

great anti fungal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1764017 Jan 21, 2010

I have chronic sinus issues that were determined to be fungal. This really helps keep them cleared up deep into my head. I cycle on and off of it so that my body doesn't get used to it. It's made a major difference for me

Позиции 1-5 из 15