Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Gaia Herbs, Kids, Ear Drops, Alcohol-Free Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

руб 371.98
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Aug 01, 2010

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1097343 on Apr 20, 2009

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Ear

Posted by Reviewer1172457 on Oct 12, 2009

Good

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Good but smelly

Posted by Reviewer2008689 on Jul 29, 2010

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

Пожаловаться

taking care of my earache

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Dec 13, 2011

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »