Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Kids, Ear Drops, Alcohol-Free Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

$10.43
$12.99
руб 543.17
Экономия: $2.56 (скидка 20%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

LOVE THESE!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2107632 Aug 01, 2010

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great stuff!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1097343 Apr 20, 2009

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Ear

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172457 Oct 12, 2009

Good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good but smelly

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2008689 Jul 29, 2010

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

taking care of my earache

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344847 Dec 13, 2011

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »