RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽795.07

₽981.72

Экономия: ₽186.65 (скидка 19%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Don't use everyday. Otherwise it's excellent!

Отзыв оставлен doesitwork Apr 07, 2014

If you have liver problems, don't use Kava Kava. Don't use it every day either. With that said, I have to say that this kava kava tincture is amazing. I put it into water and it turns into a cloudy white color. The taste isn't bad, but very herbal. Usually within 20 minutes of taking a dose, I feel very tranquil and relaxed and ready for sleep. Kava is really good for when I have to wake up early the next morning and can't seem to wind down early enough for bedtime. Before, I would lie awake for hours staring at the ceiling until the first sunlight started coming through the window, knowing I'd have to get up in an hour or so. Now when I need it, I can lay down and fall asleep peacefully. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs an occasional herbal sleep aid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product at a great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1697368 Jun 01, 2010

Works well and as intended

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен may291 Apr 27, 2012

Usually buy HerbPharm's...tried this one, it's fine too.

helps with sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052411 Nov 26, 2012

Mixed with a little water it really helps me drift off to sleep and stay asleep.

Really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2747200 Jun 12, 2013

I use this when I feel anxious/worrisome in the evening. I can feel my muscles begin to relax and it helps me drift away into sleep.

kava kava

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1380270 Sep 29, 2011

excellent!

Works well...

Отзыв оставлен 5288876260140736311 Jun 12, 2014

Seems to work as well as a few other products I have tried. Hopefully this one doesn't get discontinued... I like it and will buy it again.

Позиции 1-7 из 7