Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Life Saver!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1697897 Jun 09, 2012

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

Great for Hypertension

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887491 Apr 15, 2010

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Hawthorn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2068175 Jul 13, 2010

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1276468 Feb 09, 2011

helps with heart

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2513310 May 05, 2009

I am using this product to support cardiovascular system (hawthorn is great for the heart) and to minimize high blood pressure problems. Does seem to help.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »