Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gaia Herbs, Боярышник Supreme, 60 вегетарианских жидких фито-капсул

руб 1108.21
Экономия: $9.85 (скидка 34%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Life Saver!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1697897 Jun 09, 2012

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

Пожаловаться

Helped to reduce my blood pressure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1001175 Jun 21, 2013

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

Great for Hypertension

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887491 Apr 15, 2010

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Hawthorn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2068175 Jul 13, 2010

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

quality product