Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Echinacea Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2586739 on Sep 10, 2010

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2999656 on Feb 27, 2010

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

Пожаловаться

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2276157 on May 16, 2010

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Excellent