RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽726.43

₽916.39

Экономия: ₽189.96 (скидка 21%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

My review

Отзыв оставлен CalvinOwYong Feb 07, 2011

This is the best propolis spray for your throat, whether you have a cough or sore throat.. it really relives and helps with recovery.

Best we've found

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3123380 Apr 18, 2009

If taken at first sign of sore throut, can knock out colds. Spray liberally as needed. Only one my husband will use. Says others aren't tough enough.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

love it - save you from flu/ cough when use early

Отзыв оставлен 5072599354262438237 Jul 10, 2015

i have this on my bedside, will usually take a puff before bed and another puff before going to work when the first symptom (itchiness/light sore throat) kicks in. i brought this to vacation and give this to my duaghter (4 year old) when she start complaining of sore throat and start to cough abit. thank god she is well trained and dont mind the taste, 2-3 puff a day during our trip in BALI kept my entire family well. her sore throat subsided the next day. it even sooth my hubby's sore gum. and it helps to ease my cough too. highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best throat spray yet

Отзыв оставлен 5162528416664236342 May 02, 2016

I had to replace the fantastic Echinacea Throat Spray that Nutrilite/Amway discontinued about two years ago. After trying a dozen or so products to replace it I found that the Gaia Echinacea Goldenseal Propolis met or even exceeded the quality and results.

great for spre throats!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2052176 Jul 16, 2010

it alliviates pain and when I take it at the beggining of a cold, the symptoms stop! highly recommended!

Worst taste ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3273336 Feb 20, 2010

I have no idea whether it works or not. One spray was enough for me. It leaves a horrible taste in your mouth for hours.

ONE OF THE BEST

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2270900 Sep 06, 2009

My kids love it if they get sore throat

first time user

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2124266 Jan 08, 2010

So far so good. I have taken other products by the company, and feel it's a great company. I also know and have been happy taken the ingredients. I really calms my throat.

it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2761270 Dec 15, 2011

it works great product

works great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1906547 Nov 02, 2012

doesn't taste great. My kids hate it

Позиции 1-10 из 13