RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,182.54

₽1,791.09

Экономия: ₽608.55 (скидка 34%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Before getting sick...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026535 Jun 18, 2009

This is best for us before we get sick. However, we also take it at the first sign illness along with the Echinacea Supreme.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2276157 May 16, 2010

i make elderberry syrup for myself but my family doesn't like the taste. my 2 teenagers will actually take this and they realize that it really works! i like the fact that no other additives are in it.

Not able to use it yet

Отзыв оставлен Editka Sep 30, 2015

I am very sick, I have Lyme and other stubborn infections, my body temperature is always low, my immunity is low and my adrenals and thyroid are very weak. I only took one capsule - and it gives me bad die-off reaction. I had severe muscle pain in all my body, I could not walk and felt like if I had severe flu. I thing it's too strong for me.

Love!

Отзыв оставлен OrganicGal Dec 04, 2016

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

elderberry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1935306 Mar 27, 2009

great for immune boosting.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2689618 Aug 09, 2010

This is a very good product

Review of my order

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1665452 Mar 09, 2011

Perfect in every aspect, like always. Ina Zec

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3314478 Mar 03, 2014

Keep this on hand. Take the directed amount at the first sign of a cold or flu. Works for our family.

Позиции 1-8 из 8