RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽962.35

₽1,437.64

Экономия: ₽475.29 (скидка 33%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Acai

Отзыв оставлен owlsrwise Nov 30, 2010

Very good product. If you take Acai or would like to try it, I recommend this brand.

Weight Loss

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2539040 Sep 22, 2012

Has been the best Acai Berry supplement I've found! Has made a huge difference!!

Love Acai Berry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2737500 Oct 29, 2010

I haven't gotten a cold since using this product!

This works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2242654 Mar 18, 2011

I read a bit about Acai Berry recently and decided that I wanted to see how my body liked it. Not only does it help my metabolism, but this particular brand is quickly assimilated into the body and is quite a bargain - especially compared to what I paid in the health food store!

nice product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1182763 Nov 26, 2010

i bought this to lose weight. it helps me to control my appetite. as i know it is a good antioxidant.

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2192436 Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Bought this Gaia Acai Berry for my daily dose of antioxidant support. Each capsule contains 1,200mg freeze-dried acai berry. I am taking one capsule instead of two as suggested. Will definitely repurchase it.

weight loss support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356416 Nov 23, 2010

i use this product to lost weight with some others together. i recommend you to use this and "gaia herbs diet slim" product together.

A Good Acai Brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2071903 Oct 01, 2009

I like how this kind of Acai makes me feel, it helps me maintain a healthy weight and it's vegan. The great price from iHerb is an additional bonus.

No problems

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1333756 Dec 16, 2009

Bought this for a teenager who eats terrible. Seems fine.

Great Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2598193 Jan 13, 2010

I honestly don't know herbs or vitamins too much, but your product seems to be fresh and its very reasonably priced. I just do what my trainer tells me to do. I will shop from your website again because my product was delivered in a timely way. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

Позиции 1-10 из 13