Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Fungi Perfecti, Иммунная защита, MyCommunity, 120 растительных капсул

руб 3022.62
Экономия: $17.49 (скидка 25%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 57 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Highly recommended

38 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2991936 Feb 13, 2010

This product is in a catagory all its own. I have been taking Chinese medicinal mushroom blends for years but Paul Stamets MyCommunity is of superior quality. I had lingering congestion from a case of the flu that just would not go away, apparent especially when I was tired, but in less than 48 hours after taking 4 caps of this product a day, all traces of it were completely gone, and this is after taking about 15 caps a day for a month of another hot water extracted mushroom blend product that had come highly recommended. I have also noticed a marked relief in the little aches and pains that I had come to consider normal for my body as my immune system gets freed up to go to work on all kinds of things. Paul Stamets is the number one expert on mushrooms in the world with another fascinating book out now called 'Mycelium Running'. He cares deeply about our planet, our local environment and our individual health and his whole life's work has revolved around mushrooms. I trust his products. He uses the mycelium in the product which are the tiny root filaments where a lot of the medicinal power is, not just the fruiting body of the mushroom as in most other products. His extraction process is superior and he puts no stearate flow agents into the product, as per the label, which is a major plus. I trust this product and have seen its efficiency in action, am very impressed and have recommended it to everyone I know.

Пожаловаться

One of the best capsule mushroom products around

31 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен NBPT100 Apr 16, 2013

I have learned about the power of mushrooms from my herbal teachers and from my own self study. They are an excellent all natural immune enhancing food among other things. Unfortunately, some mushrooms are not easy to stomach so getting them in a capsule form makes a lot of sence. One example is reishi. This is an excellent super food and from a practical point of view is not easily eaten whole. Hence people take a tincture or capsule form. Paul Stamets, the founder of Fungi Perfecti, is one of the most authoratative experts on Mushrooms. He did work for New Chapter at one point and helped them develope their mushroom products. You can see You Tube videos of Stamets giving talks aobut the amazing things mushrooms can do. Don't just take my word for it. Google Stamets and read and watch some videos. My teachers, who have many years of experince, trust Stamets to put out a high quality and relevant mushroom product, and so do I. I was taking New Chapters mushroom product but recently learned they were bought out by Proctor and Gamble who is a super large multi-national conglormorate. It will just be a matter of time before they short change their products for more share holder value. This is a common theme unfortunately. A few months ago I switched to this, Host Defense My Community by Fungi Perfecti. It is a great maintenace product to build your immunity and prevent disease and sickness. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Amazing!

14 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2946462 Feb 20, 2010

After taking a very, very expensive lacteal peptide complex for almost a year to boost my immune system, I'm happy to say that MyCommunity not only supports my immune system at a fraction of the cost, but also enhances my workouts and reduces my recovery times. This is #1 most effective nutritional supplement I've ever used.

Respiratory Relief

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3104125 Mar 19, 2010

If I take this regularly I or II times a day it resolves my asthma and seemingly other allergy symptoms almost completly. I've already ordered more and will put it on auto re-order now!

Пожаловаться

Helps get thruogh the day

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3195671 Mar 22, 2010

This marvelous mushroom product helps my husband who has Chronic Fatigue and Immune Disfunction. He has used it for at least two years & does not want to be without it, although it costs more than a doctor's prescription whould on our health plan.

Позиции 1-5 из 55