RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Whole Milk Thistle Seed, 16 oz (453 g)

₽1,004.27
₽1,434.68
Экономия: ₽430.40 (скидка 30%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Affordable alternative to silymarin capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682184 Jul 28, 2011

I grind these in a coffee grinder or blender, sift them, and sprinkle this on a lot of foods. There's not much of a taste at all, and it's much less expensive than the extracts you can get in capsules. This is also useful for pets, since some can't tolerate the fillers that you find in the encapsulated products.

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101973 Feb 24, 2012

I really like the nutty taste of these seeds. This is a pleasant surprise because I bought them purely to help my liver. I eat them every day and my skin is bright and clear now. Great price from iHerb too!

Пожаловаться

In my smoothie for my liver

Отзыв оставлен LantauMama Jun 10, 2013

I put these in my smoothie for my liver - can't really comment more than that as my nutritionist told me to do it, so I do!!

Add to your tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1192144 Jul 06, 2012

Very good addition to my tea with salt, honey and coconut oil! I dont like to use it in smoothies because it stays a bit too large and hard even after blending.

Пожаловаться

Delicious, a light nutty taste, good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2567669 Dec 01, 2012

I bought this milk thistle seed as a supplement because of its benefits for the liver. I can't believe how good it tastes! It's kind of a flax seed / toasted sunflower seed blend kind of taste. Though I don't think these seeds are toasted. So eating a couple tablespoons a day of these seeds is no problem at all. Thanks Frontier and iHerb!

Позиции 1-5 из 13