Frontier Vietnamese cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Aug 01, 2014

this Vietnamese cinnamon has a sweet smell and taste. the good news it doesn't turn slimy when using in cooking unlike the Indonesian by starwest botanical. the bad news is this isn't non-irradiated, which means this has undergone a process of ionized radiation to increase shelf life and kill any bacteria existing on the spice (or herbs). thus most of the valuable, including medicinal, qualities are purged, which may even contain carcinogenic chemicals as a by product. i hope they will have this non-irradiated.

Heavenly aroma

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on May 09, 2012

This is the best smelling cinnamon I have ever tried. And the taste is wonderful. I use it in teas, chocolate protein shakes. I have not baked with it as I don't eat wheat. update: I am ordering again--but have had this cinnamon for 6 months now in a humid climate and it is still wonderfully flavorful and I stll marvel at how delicious my hot cacao is with this added. This is just absolutely the BEST!!

It is truly Premium

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 22, 2011

This cinnamon is the best I ever tasted. It is more flavorful than the ceylon variety.

Vietnamese Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2079373 on Jan 08, 2012

Wonderful product. Very aromatic and delicious in everything I've added it too. So much better than the ordinary store-bought.

Want to try as blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

Saigon cinnamon is supposed to be the best according to clinical testing.

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 25, 2016

The best origin of cinnamon is Europe. I order the wrong product.It smells pungent.

Deliciously different

Posted by 5376940223036448820 on May 17, 2016

A familiar taste (like Red Hots?) but not the same taste as "regular" cinnamon. Nice and strong. Will buy again.

Best Cinnamon I have tasted!

Posted by Reviewer3242291 on Oct 14, 2013

Best ever Cinnamon! Test and be amazed. Parasta kanelia mita olen maistanut!

This is what cinnamon should be!

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Mar 30, 2014

The smell transports me back to my grandmother's kitchen when I was a little girl making cookies. I don't know what they are putting in the grocery stores, but this product seems to prove it's not really cinnamon. I accidentally put too much in my cocoa, but it turned out to be delightful! Not bitter at all. So do indulge with this fine spice.

Fast ship Great savings over buying in store

Posted by 5512811902305869168 on Apr 02, 2014

So far so good. I don't have a way to test the quality other than taste and appearance and it looks and taste very good. great money savings over buying the 2oz jar in the store for almost the same price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »