Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Jul 28, 2011

These capsules are easy to swallow, and no wierd aftertaste.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2229660 on Dec 11, 2013

Great product. Can recommend it.

Udos 3-6-9

Posted by Reviewer1873175 on Aug 20, 2014

Take this with your LCHF diet and you will get all the Oil and fat you need during the day :-)

ok

Posted by madamVi on Aug 19, 2014

A bit too strong for me. Started with 2 a day....

Udo's Choice

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 27, 2013

I cant say I notice any difference before and after I started taking Udo's Choice. My skin has gotten better with less break outs than before, but I don't know if it is because of Udo's Choice. But I like to beleive that it is i working and thats why I'm giving i 4 stars. I only take too pills pr day, because I find it hard to remember to take the recommended amount and because it would be to expensive for me.