Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Флорадикс, железо + травы, жидкий экстракт, 17 жидких унций (500 мл)

руб 1788.93
Экономия: $8.80 (скидка 20%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 151 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

WOW! What a difference!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2835186 Feb 05, 2009

I am 7 months pregnant and have been miserably tired, foggy-headed, weak and irritable my entire pregnancy, often to the point of crying from mental and physical exhaustion. (Regardless of how much sleep I got at night.) This is very unlike me and I got so sick of people (including health care professionals) telling me that that was part of pregnancy, that every pregnancy is different and that having a toddler is what is probably making me feel that way. I knew something wasn't right, so I asked to have my iron levels checked since it has been an issue in the past. Low and behold, my iron levels were low. After doing a lot of research, I came across Floradix Iron and Herbs and have been taking it for about 3-4 weeks. The first two weeks I felt somewhat better, but WOW -- Last week, all of a sudden I was back to my normal, happy, high-energy self and have felt that way since! I still need nap when my son does, but it's nothing like it was before when I would sleep for three hours and still not feel any better. My doctor is supposed to recheck my iron levels next week to see where they are at after taking Floradix for almost a month. Can't wait to see the results! All I know is that things have miraculously turned around for me in a matter of a month and I doubt it's a coincidence. Great price and fast delivery from iherb.com, too! UPDATE: In less than a month, my iron level went up 33 points! (Or whatever they use to measure it!)

Floradix Iron Plus Herbs

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1111158 Jul 29, 2008

Fantastic product! I was constantly tired because of low iron for about two years ... I guess at my age (46) because of heavy monthly flow ... but also have suffered my whole life from chronic constipation so I wasn't keen on taking iron supplements. My niece who is a midwife recommended Floradix as it is non-constipating, and after taking it for about two weeks ... it was like a light came on! I could walk up over the stairs at work in the morning with no trouble, whereas before I had to drag myself up. If anything, my constipation problem has lessened since I started taking Floradix. I highly recommend it and have gotten at least a half dozen other women to start using it. I order it online at iherb.com, about six or so bottles at a time, and it's delivered right to my home in about two days! By doing this I save about $15 per bottle compared to what I pay for it in health stores here in Newfoundland. Jeanette Martin Newfoundland, Canada

Пожаловаться

Good Iron without the side effects

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен DenaerisTargaryen Jul 08, 2013

If you are pregnant and constipated, or, if you can not tolerate other irons easily, this iron is highly recommended. It is very easy on the stomach and tastes really good. This iron does NOT cause any constipation and does not give you an upset stomach.

Пожаловаться

I really love this stuff!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599452 Jul 01, 2008

None of the side effects of iron pills and my iron levels are much more stable when I use liquid iron. My nails are stronger, I don't bruise as easily, my energy is way up and I stay energized far longer.

Great for Pregnant Women

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3187313 Jul 07, 2008

I became enimic during my pregnancy and started taking this supplement. The flavor didn't bother me at all, almost like a fruit juice blend and it did not make me constipated...which are two very important factors when you're pregnant!! I am going to continue taking it since I will breastfeeding.

Позиции 1-5 из 85