RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Organic, Udo's Choice, масло удо, 3.6.9 смесь 8.5 жидких унции (250 мл)

₽1,063.89
₽1,074.33
Экономия: ₽10.44 (скидка 1%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

This oil went bad soon..

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2229373 Oct 18, 2011

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Can't live without it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5102464968808236375 Nov 06, 2014

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Gross Taste

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4684294166063330249 Feb 24, 2015

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

so far so good

Отзыв оставлен 5279112126722373932 Oct 13, 2014

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Probably the best omega blend!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3198646 Oct 23, 2011

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »