RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,148.99

₽1,160.27

Экономия: ₽11.28 (скидка 1%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Udo's

Отзыв оставлен 4687412982269052732 Apr 04, 2016

Udo's is an outstanding source of essential fatty acids. The product shipped was fresh and arrived quickly. Thanks!

Mothers day gift

Отзыв оставлен 4918815044956457308 May 10, 2015

I bought this for my mum as A MOTHER'S day gift. She yet to try. Really hoping it helps her in many way.

Gross Taste

Отзыв оставлен 4684294166063330249 Feb 24, 2015

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Can't live without it

Отзыв оставлен 5102464968808236375 Nov 06, 2014

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

so far so good

Отзыв оставлен 5279112126722373932 Oct 13, 2014

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

Good price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1951496 Jul 08, 2013

This oil is a great price and I always buy a small bottle as it goes off after a while. It should be kept refrigerated after opening. It always arrives fresh even though it has been unrefrigerated due to mailing overseas; just put it in the fridge after opening. Great for getting your omega oils.

Super

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3153177 Nov 06, 2012

Denne oljen er super:)

Udo's oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1524440 Mar 12, 2012

Highly Recommended!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1685008 Nov 11, 2011

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Probably the best omega blend!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3198646 Oct 23, 2011

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

Позиции 1-10 из 12