RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

These OPCs are the best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1232431 Aug 28, 2008

Talk about the best OPCs in the world. Masquelier's Grape Seed Extract is the best you can get. They offer the greatest degree of protection to human cells that you can get. This blows everything away. Buy some now.

Excellent!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1621769 Mar 04, 2010

I was after Masquelier's OPC in capsule (not tablet) form, and found this to be one of the best I've used in years. Will be ordering again.

Grape Seed Extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719099 Jan 04, 2011

I like Healthy Orgins but decided to try Flora Brand will probably order again, since i like there products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5142722160647720901 Feb 20, 2014

I believe this will help me keep young and healthy!

Perfect!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1821400 Oct 17, 2015

It is really a good product since i have been using other grape seed from other brands including my fav. solgar,thorne research and now foods but this one is number one to me: Better skin,feeling good and focused immediately after taking it, it also gives me energy, and for some reason i feel handsome with this product :)

Flora OPCs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2415391 Jul 16, 2008

Works for me!

Need more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2149588 Apr 06, 2010

It is too short to judge how it works for me within a month. But I want to continue to take this product expecting good effect. As they are now out of stock, I hope they will be available very soon.

awesome shipping service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3232770 Sep 02, 2010

Shipping is fast and order came to me in good shape. I cannot tell the quality as I have only taken it for a few weeks. But overall the price and service are good.

Позиции 1-8 из 8