RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,442.87

₽1,777.22

Экономия: ₽334.35 (скидка 19%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great!

Отзыв оставлен 4824954684168281216 Jan 28, 2016

I agree with what many have stated, this tonic is definitely beneficial for the digestive system. However as a liver disease patient, I highly recommend consulting your doctor about this product although it has two of the best liver protecting ingredients i.e milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric root. My alpha-fetoprotein levels increased dramatically. As for the taste it's extremely, bitter at first but eventually, you'll adjust.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps to digest any meal

Отзыв оставлен 4901013426153747228 Oct 12, 2014

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

Отзыв оставлен 4921084623697728345 Oct 08, 2013

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Good Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1152808 Apr 09, 2012

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I love this stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2092134 Sep 16, 2011

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2820312 Oct 10, 2010

Nice Price

Ronald Clairmont

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1179825 Sep 19, 2008

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

claudia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708900 Feb 26, 2008

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

salus-haus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501751 Feb 05, 2008

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Aids digestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1732608 Oct 21, 2007

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

Позиции 1-10 из 11