RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,840.25

₽3,879.38

Экономия: ₽39.13 (скидка 1%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Essiac Tea

Отзыв оставлен womenswellnessinstitute Feb 28, 2015

This product is a must for those, like myself, have a cancer protocol. 2oz, twice a day, on an empty stomach, will be superbly beneficial. Great Book by Cynthia Olsen: Essaic

Essiac Tea

Отзыв оставлен 5134288598662777878 Feb 11, 2014

Very easy to ingest and has had a positive impact on my health issue.

Flor Essence Great Detox

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3145941 May 01, 2013

Great for Detox! I noticed the difference in my skin within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Flor*Essence comment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602738 Apr 15, 2012

It should be good product. But unfortunately, it didn't take any effect on me after 6 bottles with more than normal recommended volume. So, I cannot conclude one way or another...

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Flor-Essence...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2566182 Jan 18, 2012

great detox. easy to take and tastes ok... not delicious but not bad either. soothing to take with warm water each morning.

Angel Paws Rescue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1972778 Aug 13, 2008

Flor Essence is one of the most pure organic forms of asatic (sp) tea. I use this produce when I get in FIV or FeLv cats. It is used for three months daily along with Aloe (until my plant gets established)to detox and improve immune function. Others I know say it has reversed a light positive.

Great Product - Great Customer Service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599698 Feb 18, 2008

This is a great product and we have had nothing but great experiences from iHerb. We had some breakage once and they immediately sent replacements. THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Disappointed customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3276474 Feb 02, 2008

Four bottles ordered. One of four was broken in shipment. I have been told that there are no more available at this time. I originally wanted to place a larger order and was told that was not possible. I can not give a positive review for iherb with my experience to date

Позиции 1-8 из 8