RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu Guard, 5.9 fl oz (175 ml)

₽953.02
₽1,181.06
Экономия: ₽228.04 (скидка 19%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 19 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 19

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Sambu Guard Guards

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1749505 Dec 14, 2007

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love this product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1472728 Nov 12, 2009

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1613102 Dec 06, 2009

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Get it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3056324 Oct 03, 2010

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Impressed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1042055 Jan 31, 2011

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 19

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »