RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽977.14

₽1,210.94

Экономия: ₽233.81 (скидка 19%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Sambu Guard Guards

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1749505 Dec 14, 2007

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1472728 Nov 12, 2009

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1613102 Dec 06, 2009

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Great immune support

Отзыв оставлен 4686938399685189230 Dec 12, 2015

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Cold and Flu

Отзыв оставлен CAHCAL Nov 09, 2012

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

Sambu Guard

Отзыв оставлен 4947894239537765700 Feb 09, 2015

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Get it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3056324 Oct 03, 2010

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Impressed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1042055 Jan 31, 2011

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

immune booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1242303 Jul 29, 2009

Elderberry is good for the immune system on any flu or cold symptoms. Tastes good too. We use year round in our home & always have an extra bottle on hand in the fridge. Also works for allergies & have noticed an energy boot as well. Take a couple of teaspoons as soon as you feel run down :)

Too early to tell...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3340833 Dec 05, 2009

Take it as directed, hard to tell if it works...but so far so good.

Позиции 1-10 из 20