RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽655.40

₽662.34

Экономия: ₽6.95 (скидка 1%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

cold pressed sunflower oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347220 Sep 11, 2011

the product is O.K., but actually the price is too high as the product is product of China.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good taste but not exellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1571782 Feb 29, 2012

i hoped that the taste would be better. it is not the same i usually purchased in my country. Russia makes the best Unrefined sunflower oil ever! since it is hard to find something close to the original taste aim happy with it any way. it is better than nothing!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

going to make cleansing oil,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1590594 Nov 24, 2012

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Oil cleansing method

Отзыв оставлен 5684332473418917167 Feb 07, 2014

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Great Sunflower oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275622 Aug 25, 2012

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

Love this sunflower oil!

Отзыв оставлен 5027971498750485465 Mar 30, 2016

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Cold Pressed sunflower Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3357754 Aug 15, 2011

It has been nice as usual when ordering the above and I did receive it in good condition.

OCM and for Cooking!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1153738 Jun 02, 2013

I bought this as a face oil to use for washing, OCM, as it is non-comedogenic. But then I tried using it in my cooking as well--- what a wonderful nutty flavor! I used it to cook scrambled eggs an it was a really nice touch.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен CPD312 Jul 25, 2013

可每天用它作油拔法good

Amazing quality

Отзыв оставлен 5758833361957727800 Jan 16, 2014

great for oil cleansing method.

Позиции 1-10 из 18