The best ground flax seed product out there

Posted by Reviewer2409047 on May 28, 2012

I recently began taking flax seed again for my IBS (I tend to be IBS-C) since it's the only fiber that works without giving me the cramps, bloating, and gas I experience from other powder fibers. Despite it helping really well in the past, I fed into the hype that the only way to get all the benefits of flax was to ground your own seeds. I got so tired of grounding that I stopped and tried other non-flax fiber products. I never even considered trying pre-ground flax. First, I started with Spectrum Naturals Ground Flax Seeds. It worked just as well as before but was pretty gritty, had that typical flax seed taste, and was not a great price for the amount. Next, I tried Now's Flax Seed Meal and although it was much finer in consistency and a better price, I kept seeing raves for Flax USA. This brand is by far the superior of the three. Great taste, very finely ground flax that mixes easily even in just plain water, excellent price, and a large bag that lasts more than a month for me. I notice no difference between this product (or any ground flax seed product really) and grounding the seeds yourself... at least for fiber purposes. Only setback is the ziplock seal. It doesn't seal at all. I removed the flax from the zipper but still nothing. Instead I transfer about 3 cups into a genuine zip lock bag and store it in the refrigerator. With the original bag, I roll the top down, secure with a potato chip bag clip, and store in the freezer. This brand comes with it's own single serving scoop. Due to all the bonuses, I won't downgrade the rating but they do need to change the seal esp. with a bag this size.

great flax product

Posted by 5229452278795685771 on Jul 10, 2012

I have tried many flax products and had different reactions to them all, until I found this one. This flax product met all my needs. It mixes with my protien drink and doesn't leave an extra taste and it keeps you regular every day. It also has great Omega 3's which is important if you can't or don't like fish.

BEST FLAX EVER for the VALUE

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

This is the best flaxseed ever! It tastes better than ANY other brand, plus this bag is huge and a great value moneywise. It's cold pressed so you know it's not rancid. I love this flax!

super food

Posted by 5576788758130934042 on Oct 07, 2012

This flax is great, I use it twice a day and have been for months. Best price out there on organic flax

GREAT FOR SMOOTHIES

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

I love this stuff, it is a great addition to smoothies for added fiber and omegas. It blends well in smoothies. I have tried other brands, but this brand is the best!

Good

Posted by New-Zealand on Nov 28, 2013

will buy again

USA FLAXSEED

Posted by 5011232006755719044 on Mar 29, 2014

I have been using this product for three years and have had great results.This was my first time buying from IHERB and this was by far the best price I have ever paid.Shipping was fast I am very satisfied with this order.

Yuuuuuuum

Posted by 5716356124004227740 on May 01, 2014

Awesome stuff

Organic Golden Flax

Posted by Reviewer3278856 on Dec 12, 2011

Excellent quality. Had been using similar from Tribez Nutrition and apparently they are out of biz. Did a lot of research b/f purchasing and am very happy with the product.

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer1740251 on Feb 06, 2012

Good for you and has a great taste. I use it every morning in my protein shakes for omega 3s.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »