Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Fit & Fresh, Fit & Healthy, Body Fat Analyzer, 1 Analyzer

руб 219.65
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dont Buy!

Posted by Reviewer2333457 on Apr 26, 2012

This thing is crap, it works on a formula which calcuates the bodyfat % from your weight, age and lenght, not the actual situation.

inaccurate

Posted by Reviewer2602849 on Feb 06, 2012

The product is not accurate as a adipometer. I do not recommend.

Not for everyone...

Posted by Reviewer1374533 on Jun 10, 2008

I weigh 275 lbs and my wife weighs 125. It worked for her (but even still was high compared to measuring/calculating) and for me it just wouldn't work no matter how I tried. I wet my fingers and did it at night when I was most hydrated and everything that it says but no dice. I understand that being 275 lbs is a bit of body fat for it to measure, but when I tape myself and calculate it's around 28% which is hardly above range. I guess my point is that it's worthless.

Not accurate

Posted by Reviewer3068627 on Jan 23, 2009

The differece between using calipers and this is about 15% for me. Don't get it if you have significant muscle mass.

Пожаловаться

It is inexpensive tool to check your bodyfat

Posted by Reviewer2219932 on Apr 14, 2008

It works OK, it calculates the bodyfat a little bit higher than I was expected but since I am using only that tool I can see that my bodyfat decreases with the time(I have been doing intensive cardio the last three months). I believe the micro chip that is inside calculates wrong it shows me fat :-)) (the forth setting) and I am skinny guy, ectomorph with tiny bones and hard gainer. That is OK, as long as the percentage is decreasing. It has that error probably because I gained 10 pounds the last year and a half (weight lifting) but I still look skinny. p.s. If you measure with wet hands it will show you less percentage of bodyfat. I would recommend it as an inexpensive tool to check for any fluctuations in the amount of the bodyfat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »