Впервые в iHerb?!

Fine USA Trading Inc., Metabo Green Tea, 60 Packets, (0.8 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

руб 1150.80
4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Good Tea

Posted by Reviewer1677898 on Jul 15, 2010

I dont usually like green tea at all but I tried a couple of the free samples and liked them, so I ordered a box. Its not often in stock, so sign up for the email and order some when its available. I just got my first box and tried a cup as iced tea, delicious.

Taste realy healthy

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 27, 2010

Metabo products makes me hungry. And this taste is littlebit to strong for me. Will try the coffe insted.

It is all right

Posted by Reviewer2845915 on Mar 12, 2011

Metabo Green Tea is a matcha-type of tea with a nice grassy astrigency. I find it quite refreshing. As for slimming effects and other health benefits, I can not say anything conclusively.